Otaku Seitokai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime, Cosplay, Manga, JMusic, Photography, Gaming, Dance

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 96 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:36 pm

Latest topics

» Otaku Seitokai 2013-2014
Bokura ga Ita/ We Were There I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:25 am by ROSE~

» Otaku Seitokai 2012-2013
Bokura ga Ita/ We Were There I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:34 pm by Dja

» Gokaiger
Bokura ga Ita/ We Were There I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:47 pm by Dja

» LuminaRO moments
Bokura ga Ita/ We Were There I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:43 pm by Dja

» Dance Dance Revolution
Bokura ga Ita/ We Were There I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:43 pm by Dja

» Ouran High School Host Club
Bokura ga Ita/ We Were There I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:49 pm by *┼Skra┼*

» Uke or Seme or Both?
Bokura ga Ita/ We Were There I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:22 am by Nikko

» K-On
Bokura ga Ita/ We Were There I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:07 pm by Nikko

» Lucky Star
Bokura ga Ita/ We Were There I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:06 pm by Nikko

3 posters

Bokura ga Ita/ We Were There

ROSE~
    ROSE~
    Admin

Bokura ga Ita/ We Were There Empty Bokura ga Ita/ We Were There

Post by ROSE~ Sat May 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Bokura ga Ita/ We Were There 0e5c1656e38e00_full

Title: Bokura ga Ita aka We Were There
    Genre: Romance/Drama

Bokura ga Ita is as an anime of two halves. While both halves are outstanding, the first contains a balance of comedy, drama and romance that is as close to perfect as I have ever seen in an anime. The overall series, a title in the populous, yet slowly dying genre of shoujo drama/romance in a high school setting, is one of, if not the best I have seen of this sort, well and truly eclipsing similar anime like Kare Kano and Fruits Basket.

Synopsis
    Upon starting her first year of high school, Takahashi Nanami, a somewhat clumsy girl, has trouble adjusting to her new life. There she meets fellow student Yano Motoharu, a well-liked, yet boorish boy and even though she finds him ambiguous and impolite at first, she quickly begins to develop feelings for him. While he is one of the most popular students in school, he is intensely hated by the girl that sits next to Takahashi in class, Yamamoto Yuri. Yano’s best friend, Takeuchi Masafumi later reveals to Takahashi that Yamamoto’s deceased sister was actually Yano’s ex-girlfriend.
    Dja
    Dja
    Admin

Bokura ga Ita/ We Were There Empty Re: Bokura ga Ita/ We Were There

Post by Dja Sat May 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Bokura ga Ita/ We Were There 69330901
    chibicha
    chibicha
    Ni-nensei

Post by chibicha Sun May 29, 2011 4:30 pm

waaaaaaaaah! mi naalala kong scene d2. ung kagaguhan ni yano. HAHAHA
    ROSE~
    ROSE~
    Admin

Post by ROSE~ Sun May 29, 2011 6:45 pm

tsk tsk .. parang gusto ko ulit mapanuod to hahaha Smile)

masakit sa puso ang katapusan ee xDD
    Dja
    Dja
    Admin

Post by Dja Mon May 30, 2011 12:10 am

sa manga lang naman ending nya e Smile

gusto mabasa ? me synopsis ako

ROSE~
    ROSE~
    Admin

Post by ROSE~ Mon May 30, 2011 12:19 am

sa manga ko lang din natapos to natagalan ako sa anime ee xDDD

sige te dja pabasa synopsis Very Happy
    Dja
    Dja
    Admin

Post by Dja Mon May 30, 2011 12:28 am

The anime basically follows through the plot line of the manga until Yano and his mom move, leaving Nanami behind. The story continues with Nanami, 21 years old and in her final year at S Girl's College (since she did not manage to enter J University), and already living in Tokyo. It turns out that she has not seen Yano for consecutively 5 years since the parting at the train station. Half a year into Yano's arriving at Tokyo and he completely cut off all communications with Nanami. The reason to this is unknown at this point, leaving Nanami both heartbroken and confused. It is believed that no one knows what happened to Yano. The story follows on, with Nanami deciding to leave her feelings for Yano behind and begins dating Takeuchi. However, the latter soon confesses that he did meet up with Yano (and was probably the last person to see him) before Yano actually disappeared.

It turns out that ever since moving into Tokyo, Yano ran into a lot of problems such as financial difficulties, finding a place for his dog, Lalami to live in (but managed to do so thanks to a close classmate, Aki, who later falls for him and even meets Nanami in the company they work at), and his mother's health problems. His mother's health deteriorates both mentally and physically (especially after Yano's dead father's wife shows up with the incline to take Yano back with her). Throughout this time, Yano has kept his problems from Nanami, in hope that she can concentrate on her studies. Twice he made the attempt to return to Hokkaido to see her, but failed to do so because of his mother. This is unknown to Nanami, however. Finally, Yano's mother took her own life (note that this takes place around half a year after Yano's arrival at Tokyo). Since the funeral, it is stated that Yano 'completely vanished'. It is shown that he did see Takeuchi around this time, telling the latter that he is leaving Nanami in his care, and that he has decided to give up everything from his past, even those dearest to him. Yano seems to believe that it was his fault that his mother committed suicide, stating that 'I was the one who killed her'. Roughly half a year later, he made a phone call to Nanami's house which was then picked up by her mother. This too, was not told to Nanami until she was 21 years old. Yano's personality appears to undergo a change. He has since started dating many girls, but states that he "does not treat girls like anything important" anymore. During this whole time, Yamamoto Yuri has not given up on him.

The story continues a year after Nanami realizes the truth, with Aki who now works with Nanami in the same company, suspecting that she may have found Yano. Her suspicions turn out to be correct. However, though Aki finds out that Yano is aware of Nanami's whereabouts and her relationship with Takeuchi, he makes no move to see her. He even states that this is how he wanted it to be. The same goes with Nanami who decides not to meet Yano even after Aki gives her details about his whereabouts and informs her that Yano is currently a designer collaborating with their company. She tearfully admits to Aki that she has no confidence of making a clean break with Yano. It is shown that Yano is now living with Yamamoto Yuri and he also reveals that Nanami is 'different', stating that she will survive even on her own.

On the day of Nanami's birthday, as seen from chapter 50, Takeuchi proposes to her but is rejected by Nanami. In the latest chapter 51, Nanami resolves to look for Yano. Upon being told that he is going on a trip, she ventures to the airport and sees the back of someone who resembles Yano. She calls out his name in tears, but the scene is left with a cliffhanger. Takeuchi, on the other hand, visits Yano's home and comes face to face with Yamamoto Yuri.
    ROSE~
    ROSE~
    Admin

Post by ROSE~ Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:00 am

nakakaradam ako nang sakit ! amp . hahaha Smile)
    shit!! the memories habang pinanood ko to dati hahahaha Smile)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:58 am