Otaku Seitokai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime, Cosplay, Manga, JMusic, Photography, Gaming, Dance

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 96 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:36 pm

Latest topics

» Otaku Seitokai 2013-2014
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:25 am by ROSE~

» Otaku Seitokai 2012-2013
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:34 pm by Dja

» Gokaiger
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:47 pm by Dja

» LuminaRO moments
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:43 pm by Dja

» Dance Dance Revolution
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:43 pm by Dja

» Ouran High School Host Club
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:49 pm by *┼Skra┼*

» Uke or Seme or Both?
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:22 am by Nikko

» K-On
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:07 pm by Nikko

» Lucky Star
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:06 pm by Nikko

Rules and Regulations

Dja
    Dja
    Admin

Rules and Regulations Empty Rules and Regulations

Post by Dja Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:28 am

OTAKU SEITOKAI RULES AND REGULATIONS

1. RESPECT the NAME and the LOGO of the organization. Any misuse of those two is deeply punishable by the President.

2. RESPECT the OFFICERS especially the FOUNDERS.

3. RESPECT your fellow members.

4. ALL OFFICERS and MEMBERS must OBEY the organization's RULES and REGULATIONS. Failure to do so is deeply punishable by the President.

5. Oragization FUNDS:

* ALL OFFICERS and MEMBERS must pay the 5php/per day fund collection. (The fund collection was not forced by the officers, it was an agreement between the officers and the members)

* The organization's fund is used for important events, organization's needs (such as equipments, materials, tools, supplies, organization's ID, printings, documentations, requirements, forms and any other materials needed by the organization.)

* The elected officers are the only one who can plan and change anything about the organization's funds with the approval of the FOUNDERS.

* The assigned Finance with the help of the Secretary will be the one who will take and keep the records and do the collections for the funds. The PRESIDENT is the only one who can release any loans and approve of a member's borrowing of money request.

* Borrowing of money shall be done with a contract. The person who will borrow money must ask the President for a request form. Rules for borrowing money is stated in that form. In borrowing of money, the contract must be signed by atleast 3 witnesses.

* An officer/member's balance must be cleared 1 week before the end of every trimester.

6. Attendance:

* Attendance is recorded in the org's tambayan "BILOG". BILOG can be found behind the Otaku Seitokai's tarp or bulletin.

* Another attendance is recorded, but this time, it's online. You can find it in the Forums. You can register at our forums by requesting a "Forum Registration Form" from the President.

* Failure to sign the attendance adds 5php/day on a member's balance.

7. All Officers and Members must maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the tambayan (BILOG)

8. This organization DOES NOT TOLERATE "pedo-ing". This organization does not allow fling or "karir", WE ONLY ALLOW SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS. As much as possible, avoid having a relationship to a minor (if you are 18 above). Failure to abide can cause your termination/dismissal from this organization

9. ALL MEMBERS MUST BE ACTIVE.

* 3 absences during meetings (Without valid reasons)= The member/members will be under probation for a month.

* 3 or more absences during meetings (Without valid reasons) = That person will be no longer considered as a member of the organization.

* 2 consecutive weeks of not contributing for the funds = That person will be under probation for a month

* 1 month of not contributing anything for the funds = That person will be no longer considered as a member of the organization.

** Under Probation : Punishments and Probations will be given by the Officers with the approval of the President.

Current date/time is Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:26 am